Welcome to New Life Social – I’m Rhiannon Duffin!
Hello, I’m Rhiannon – Content Creator and Founder of New Life Social. I work with global brands, businesses and influencers specialising in social media training, branding, photography and digital marketing strategies.
New Life Social started as my personal blog. As my passion grew, so did my Blog and Instagram following, and what was a hobby transitioned into a fully-fledged brand of its own working with Dior, Clarins, Next, John Lewis, The White Company, Olympus PEN, Reiss, Topshop, The Ivy Restaurant, Sanderson and St Martins Lane Hotel – to name just a few!
I’ve enjoyed a career as a Presenter, my highlights include interviewing contestants during The Cannonball Run, reporting film premiers on the red carpet for Leicester Square TV, presenting fashion live on QVC, compering the stage at The Ideal Home Show and judging Miss England, Dorset Contestant Final.
You can often find me at the most exclusive events and I’m a regular both backstage and in the FROW at Fashion Week. Alongside all of this, I enjoy travelling the world’s most stunning locations with a full wardrobe and a camera to snap away! When I’m not globetrotting, I love nothing more than enjoying quality time at the beach with friends and practising mindfulness to the sounds of nature.
- Content Creator @NewLifeSocial.
- Over 70,000 followers on social media with 40,000 followers on Instagram.
- Developed a strong working relationship with the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) presenting regularly at their social media seminars.
- Olympus PEN camera ambassador for workshops and product launches.
- High-performing Awin and RewardStyle Affiliate Publisher for the past five years.
- 15 years of on-air experience in Shopping TV including QVC.
- Accredited Blogger for the British Fashion Council and London Fashion Week Influencer.
- Global and UK collaborations include Dior, Clarins, Next, John Lewis, The White Company, Brasserie Blanc, The Ivy Restaurant, Sanderson and St Martins Lane Hotel.