Welcome to New Life Social!
Hiya, I’m Rhiannon (aka RiRi). I’m an expert at marketing, passionate about photography, and love helping entrepreneurs build profitable, sustainable businesses with authenticity and fun!
New Life Social started as my personal blog (New Life Style). As my passion grew, so did my Blog and Instagram following, and what was a hobby transitioned into a fully-fledged brand of its own working with Dior, Clarins, Next, John Lewis, The White Company, Olympus PEN, Reiss, Topshop, The Ivy Restaurant, Sanderson and St Martins Lane Hotel – to name just a few!
I speak regularly about my creative brand experience as a celebrated entrepreneur to crowds around the globe. My highlights include panel debates on Jeremy Vine, live interviews at Entrepreneur Summits, to keynote presentations for Dorset Growth Fest. With a passion to share knowledge and resources, I’ve recently launched an online learning programme Instagram Marketing; Turn Likes into a Profitable Business. And I’m currently creating workshops and masterclasses for entrepreneurs in their early years of starting their own business.
I’ve enjoyed a career as a Presenter, from interviewing contestants during The Cannonball Run, reporting film premiers on the red carpet for Leicester Square TV, presenting fashion live on QVC, compering the stage at The Ideal Home Show to judging Miss England, Dorset Contestant Final.
Alongside all of this, I enjoy travelling the world’s most stunning locations with a full wardrobe and a camera to snap away! When I’m not globetrotting, I love nothing more than enjoying quality time by the sea and practising mindfulness to the sounds of nature.
- Launched an Instagram Marketing Online Learning Programme.
- Content Creator @RhiannonDuffin.
- Over 70,000 followers on social media with 40,000 followers on Instagram.
- Developed a strong working relationship with the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) presenting regularly at their social media seminars.
- Olympus PEN camera creator for workshops and product launches.
- 15 years of on-air experience in TV Presenting including QVC.
- Accredited Blogger for the British Fashion Council and London Fashion Week Influencer.
- Global and UK collaborations include Dior, Clarins, Next, John Lewis, The White Company, Brasserie Blanc, The Ivy Restaurant, Sanderson and St Martins Lane Hotel.
Did You Know
- I’m a Reiki Practitioner. Reiki is a wonderful holistic system for balancing, healing and harmonising the body, mind and spirit.
- I moved to London at the age of 16 to pursue a career as an actor. Not long after graduating Mountview, I was cast as Lambchops in Fame The Musical, followed by Miss Hippy in The Basil Brush TV Show… Boom Boom!
- Before moving to London, I was a professional figure skater with bronze, silver and gold medals. And FYI I can still squeeze into my ice skates and gold leotard.
- Throughout my 20’s I worked as a Children’s Entertainer. I can balloon model, do magic and I’m the Queen of musical statutes. I’ve entertained for the Beckhams, Liz Hurley, Claudia Schiffer, Helena Bonham Carter, Jamie Oliver and the list goes on…
- In my spare time you will find me hiking, paddle boarding, boating and snoozing!