Welcome to New Life Social – I’m Rhiannon Duffin!
Hello I’m Rhiannon, Founder and Creative Director of New Life Social!
I’m a Dorset girl with a passion for photography and a style expert who studied journalism at The London College of Fashion. During my time at LCF I found myself wanting to share my muses, and so my New Life Social story began…
New Life Social started as my personal blog New Life Style, an insight into a positive way of living with a love of fashion, beauty and… life. As my passion grew, so did my Blog and Instagram following, and what was a hobby transitioned into a fully fledged brand of its own working with Dior, Clarins, La Mer, John Lewis, The White Company, Olympus PEN, Reiss, Topshop, Next, Phase Eight, The Ivy Restaurant, Sanderson and St Martins Lane Hotel – to name just a few!
You can often find me at the most exclusive events and I’m a regular both backstage and in the FROW at Fashion Week. I’ve completed another season hosting at the International Fashion Showcase in association with the British Fashion Council, and I’m currently recording my first series of online video courses #InstagramExposed. My presenting career highlights include interviewing contestants during The Cannonball Run, reporting film premiers on the red carpet for Leicester Square TV, compering the stage at The Ideal Home Show and judging the Miss England, Dorset Contestant Final.
Alongside all of this, I enjoy travelling the world’s most stunning locations with a full wardrobe and a camera to snap away! When I’m not globetrotting, I love nothing more than enjoying quality time at the beach with friends and practising mindfulness to the sounds of nature.
- Content Creator @NewLifeSocial.
- Over 70,000 followers on social media with 40,000 followers on Instagram.
- Developed a strong working relationship with the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) presenting regularly at their social media seminars.
- Olympus PEN camera ambassador for workshops and product launches.
- High-performing Awin and RewardStyle Affiliate Publisher for the past five years.
- 15 years of on-air experience in Shopping TV including QVC.
- Accredited Blogger for the British Fashion Council and London Fashion Week Influencer.
- Global and UK collaborations include Dior, Clarins, La Mer, Next, John Lewis, Phase Eight, The White Company, Brasserie Blanc, The Ivy Restaurant, Sanderson and St Martins Lane Hotel.