Welcome to New Life Social!
Hiya, I’m Rhiannon (aka Rhi). I’m an expert at marketing, passionate about photography, and love helping entrepreneurs build profitable, sustainable businesses with authenticity and fun!
If you’re looking at your business feeling stuck, overwhelmed with the world of social media, need lifestyle photography to sell your brand or even all of the above – I can help you, and provide a clear strategy that is easy to execute. I’m excited by bringing life into your personal branding, help you rediscover your authenticity and create content which truly connects. I enjoy working one2one on finding which piece of your puzzle is missing and helping you develop that piece to create magic.
New Life Social started as my personal blog (New Life Style). As my passion grew, so did my Blog and Instagram following, and what was a hobby transitioned into a fully-fledged brand of its own working with Dior, Clarins, Next, John Lewis, The White Company, Olympus PEN, Reiss, Topshop, The Ivy Restaurant, Sanderson and St Martins Lane Hotel – to name just a few!
I speak regularly about my creative brand experience as a celebrated entrepreneur. My highlights include panel debates on Jeremy Vine, live interviews at Entrepreneur Summits, to presentations for Dorset Growth Fest. With a passion to share knowledge and resources, I’ve recently launched an online learning programme Instagram Marketing; Turn Likes into a Profitable Business. And I’m currently creating workshops and masterclasses for entrepreneurs in their early years of starting their own business.
Alongside all of this, I enjoy travelling the world’s most stunning locations with a full wardrobe and a camera to snap away! When I’m not globetrotting, I love nothing more than enjoying quality time by the sea and practising mindfulness to the sounds of nature.
- Content Creator @RhiannonDuffin.
- Over 70,000 followers on social media with 40,000 followers on Instagram.
- Developed a strong working relationship with the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) presenting regularly at their social media seminars.
- Olympus PEN camera creator for workshops and product launches.
- 15 years of TV Presenting experience including; interviewing contestants during The Cannonball Run, reporting film premiers on the red carpet for Leicester Square TV, presenting fashion live on QVC, compering the stage at The Ideal Home Show to judging Miss England, Dorset Contestant Final.
- Accredited Blogger for the British Fashion Council and London Fashion Week Influencer.